VIP Intensive Session
By signing below, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, submitting payment, you (“Client”) are entering into a legally binding agreement with Entice Me Soirees, Inc., a California Corporation (“Company”), according to the following terms and conditions:
Program Agreement: This program consists of one 90-minute zoom session + 30 days of text support during the times of 11am-7pm M-F. The Client commits to participate fully. The Client accepts and agrees that you are 100% responsible for your growth and results. The Client is the one vital element to the Program’s success. The Client agrees to bring full self to this program and agrees to participate fully in this program as laid out in this document.
- COMPANY’S SERVICES. Upon execution of this Agreement, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, the Company agrees to render services related to education, seminar, consulting, coaching, and/or business-coaching (the “Program”). The terms of this Agreement shall be binding for any further goods/services supplied by Company to Client. Parties agree that the Program is in the nature of coaching and education. The scope of services rendered by Company pursuant to this contract shall be solely limited to those contained therein and provided for on Company’s website as part of the Program. Company reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the Program for Client if the need arises.
- COMPENSATION. Client understands that they are responsible for full payment of fees of the Program, regardless of whether they actually participate or complete the Program on agreed upon date and time.
- REFUNDS. Upon execution of this Agreement, Client shall be responsible for the full extent of the Fee. If Client cancels attendance of the Program for any reason whatsoever, Client will receive no refund. There is no refund, no canceling and no quitting policy for this Program.
- PAYMENT SECURITY. All payments are final.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By using Company’s services and enrolling in the Program, Client releases Company, it officers, employers, directors, and related entities from any and all damages that may result from anything and everything. The Program is only an educational/coaching service being provided. By using Company’s services and enrolling in the Program, Client releases Company from any and all damages that may result from anything and everything. Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or unforeseeable, arising from such transactions.
- DISCLAIMER OF GUARANTEE. Client accepts and agrees that she/he is 100% responsible for her/his progress and results from the Program. Client accepts and agrees that she/he is the one vital element to the Program’s success and that Company cannot control Client. Company makes no representations or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding performance of this Agreement other than those specifically enumerated herein. Company and its affiliates disclaim the implied warranties of titles, merchant ability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Company makes no guarantee or warranty that the Program will meet Client’s requirements or that all clients will achieve the same results.
- PROGRAM RULES. To the extent that Client interacts with Company staff and/or other Company clients, Client agrees to at all times behave professionally, courteously, and respectfully with staff and clients. Client agrees to abide by any Course/Program Rules/Regulations presented by Company. The failure to abide by course rules shall be cause for termination of this Agreement. In the event of such termination, Client shall not be entitled to recoup any amounts paid and shall remain responsible for all outstanding amounts of the Fee. The Company cannot control the Client’s participation in the program. The Client commits to accepting the assignments, exercises and sessions presented by the Company. In order to create an environment of safety and transformation the Client interacts with the Company staff or other Company clients, you agree to behave professionally, courteously and respectfully at all times. As the Client attends seminars and workshops and interacts in any Facebook groups and other times together with Company led activities, respect the focus of those meetings by not mass distributing marketing materials or mass solicit other attendees of the Company’s virtual and live events without the permission from the Company first.
- USE OF PROGRAM MATERIALS. Client consents to recordings being made of courses and the Program. Company reserves the right to use, at its sole discretion, course materials, videos and audio recordings of courses, and materials submitted by Client in the context of the course(s) and the Program for future lecture, teaching, and marketing materials, and further other goods/services provided by Company, without compensation to the Client. Client consents to its name, voice, and likeness being used by Company for future lecture, teaching, and marketing materials, and further other goods/services provided by Company, without compensation to the Client.
- NO SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT. Client agrees to be mindful of his/her own wellbeing during the course and seek medical treatment/assistance (including, but not limited to psychotherapy), if needed. Company and Program does not provide medical, therapy, or psychotherapy services. Company is not responsible for any decisions made by Client as a result of the coaching, Program, and any consequences thereof.
- CONFIDENTIALITY. The term “Confidential Information” shall mean information which is not generally known to the public relating to the Client’s business or personal affairs. Company agrees not to disclose, reveal or make use of any Confidential Information learned of through its transactions with Client, during discussion with Client, the coaching session with Company, or otherwise, without the written consent of Client. Company shall keep the Confidential Information of the Client in strictest confidence and shall use its best efforts to safeguard the Client’s Confidential Information and to protect it against disclosure, misuse, espionage, loss and theft.
- INDEMNIFICATION. Client shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Company, Company’s shareholders, trustees, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever– including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys fees, and disbursements - which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from the offering for sale, the sale, and/or use of the product(s), excluding, however, any such expenses and liabilities which may result from a breach of this Agreement or sole negligence or willful misconduct by Company, or any of its shareholders, trustees, affiliates or successors. Client shall defend Company in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement. Company recognizes and agrees that all of the Company’s shareholders, trustees, affiliates and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Company.
- SEVERABILITY. If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement, or any part of them, is hereafter construed to be invalid or unenforceable, the same shall not affect the remainder of such provision or any other provision contained herein, which shall be given full effect regardless of the invalid provision or part thereof.
- OTHER TERMS. Upon execution by agreeing, the Parties agree that any individual, associate, and/or assign shall be bound by the terms of THIS AGREEMENT. A facsimile, electronic, or e-mailed executed copy of this Agreement, with a written or electronic signature, shall constitute a legal and binding instrument with the same effect as an originally signed copy.